Monday, July 24, 2017

A hot and weird summer day


In these days, it is particularly hot, for not talking the high percentage of humidity that does not let you breath.
Yesterday evening I felt a bit weird, so I went to sleep at around 9 pm, a little bit early, isn’t it? And before going to bed a switched off my mobile and put it inside my bedside table. It was like I didn’t want hear anybody, I didn’t want to see anyone, I didn’t want to do something, I wanted to be seen. So I slept, slept, and slept till this morning. You know when I woke up? It was 12 am!!! Like I slept for almost 15 hours?!? It’s not me! I mean, yes, I like sleeping, but not that so long. In the afternoon my mood was the same, perhaps even worst. My mind was like exploding, and the only things I did was laying on my bed or eating, not because I was hungry, but because I had a sort of “mental block”.

It sometimes happens. It sometimes happens that I have this “mental block”. It’s not the first time that happens. Other times it lasted for days, or even a pair of weeks. But now I said I have enough of it. I must say STOP to this fucking sick state of mind. Do I really want to reach my dreams? If so, how can I reach them if I lay the whole time on my bed? Wait! Today is Monday! I have to write my #PhilsDiary post! Yes, yes. I know nobody reads what I write. But I don’t care! Because I love so much my blog and it is one of the things I do I love most. Probably I will never have a big blog of success, but at least when I will be old I can say “at least I tried!”. And then, I write also for myself. It will be nice to read what I wrote in this personal public diary (who really knows me, knows that I am somewhat addicted to diaries).

What I wanted to tell you with this post, if you’re reading it, is that sometimes it is ok to be a little bit sad or to have troubles, because you know that the sun does not shine every day, some days it rains and the poor gypsy street cats get all wet. Nevertheless, the most important thing is that you ALWAYS rise from that dark pit and that you will NEVER GIVE UP on your dreams.

Love you,
your Phil


If you missed, watch on my YouTube channel my first episode of #PhilTries, where I try sweets from my last trip :D

See you this Wednesday with a new #TravelNote post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment